Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42 mm Laser Rangefinder with Applied Ballistics
The KILO6K-HD boasts a maximum reflective range of 6,000 yards, with Applied Ballistics Ultralight onboard and environmental sensors, as well as compatibility with BDX External (ABX) to link with devices such as Kestrel and Garmin.
The KILO6K-HD offers Extended Range and Fog mode alongside First, Best, and Last target. With a segmented OLED display indicating range, elevation holdover and wind holds, the rangefinder integrates with the BaseMap app and is configurable with the SIG SAUER BDX App. Leveraging Low Energy/Long Range Bluetooth 5.x, Bluetooth multipoint connections and improved BDX-enabled riflescope/sight connectivity are achievable. The KILO6K-HD comes packaged with a grey binocular harness.\
- Onboard sensors measure temperature, pressure, and humidity for superior real-time ballistic calculations.- 5 target modes; First, Best, Last, Fog, Extended Range
- 5 range modes; ABU, ABX, AMR, LOS, Archery
- The Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42 mm Laser Rangefinder with Applied Ballistics is BDX™ 2.0 enabled, allowing Bluetooth pairing between a BDX riflescope and a precisely illuminated holdover dot.
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology provides unmatched speed and distance measurement with the Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42 mm Laser Rangefinder with Applied Ballistics.
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Equipped with Applied Ballistics Ultralight software, this rangefinder features a bullet library and G1/G7 compatibility.
- Utilize low energy Bluetooth technology for up to 25 custom ballistic profile synchronization between the SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder.
- Advanced OLED display displays range and angle of incline as well as the ballistic solution
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- IPX-7 waterproof
- Enjoy free compatible downloads of SIG BDX App on your iPhone, iPad, and Android device.
- Drop remote waypoints with the Basemap app
- Covered by the SIG SAUER INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
*BDX units with Applied Ballistics Ultralite provide a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 meters.
Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X) allows the KILO to be paired with an external Kestrel Elite or Garmin Foretrex for more precise ballistic solutions beyond 800m AB Elite includes support for Coriolis, spin drift and other factors while providing custom drag curves for the most accurate ballistic solutions in the industry
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 MM
- Field of View: 6.1'
- Eye Relief: 18 MM
- Overall Length: 5.7 IN
- Height: 2.5 IN
- Overall Width: 5.0 IN
- Laser Divergence: 1.5 x 0.6 MRAD
- Waterproofing: IPX-4
- Battery: (1) CR2
- Run Time: 4000 Ranges
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3
- Color: OD Green
- Reticle: Circle
- Display Type: Segmented OLED
- Range on Deer: Up to 2000 Yards
- Range on Trees: Up to 4000 Yards
- Max Reflective: Up to 6000 Yards