Tactical Style Case with Velcro Reinforced Buckle flap for Kestrel Meters
Multi-purpose tool pouch designed for your every day micro-organizational needs. Will fit all Kestrel Meters with the exception of the 5400 series Heat Stress Meters due to the extended globe
- Overall dimensions: 3"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Sides: 2 rows, 1 channel PALS (each side)
- Back: TC Belt Loop, with 3 rows, 1 channel PALS
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Optional items (make selections above):
Tri-Carry Series Pouch. Three modes of carry:
- Wear with belt loop
- Add a 1.5" shoulder strap to paracord loops (optional accessory)
- Attach to MOLLE / PALS using attachment strap (optional accessory)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.