Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress Monitor
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel D2AG DROP Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress Monitor can help prevent the health complications and productivity losses associated with livestock heat stress.
Evaluate heat conditions in real time with the Kestrel D2 Livestock Heat Stress Monitor for reliable results. Plus, its range of built-in environmental readings makes the DROP D2 an ideal choice for other agricultural environments such as hay and feed storage areas and greenhouses.
The Kestrel DROP D2 Livestock Heat Stress Monitor is an economical and durable heat stress monitor for use in barns, during transport, and other livestock holding areas. Easily hang in the area of interest and review real-time and past data from with iOS or Android devices. Crafted with help from experts on livestock heat stress, the Kestrel DROP D2 Livestock Heat Stress Monitor will help you MONITOR and CONTROL heat stress for the best outcome for your enterprise.
- Accurately measure Temperature Humidity Index (THI), a metric to guide dairy producers when heat stress might reduce milk production.
- Equipped with the ability to measure the heat stress index, temperature, humidity, and dew point, the Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress Monitor is applicable for various livestock and agricultural operations.
- The MOST EFFECTIVE and precise method to measure and follow environmental factors vital to farming in almost any location - wet or dry, inside or outside.
- Easily hangs inside a barn, transport vehicle or wherever livestock are housed.
- Horse shippers - monitor trailer temperatures and heat index from inside your truck! Know when to find shade or take a break to water your horses.
- View data wirelessly with Kestrel LiNK app, powered by Bluetooth® low energy, on mobile devices and computers when within 100’ of device. See, save and share data from multiple DROPs with just one phone or tablet.
- Store thousands of data points and get months of logging on a single coin-cell battery - customize logging rate, connections and alerts
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and upward, the Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress Monitor can be used with a variety of Android devices that feature Bluetooth® low energy, such as Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, Motorola, and more.
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or later.
- This monitor's durability is certified, having undergone drop testing compliant with MIL-STD-810G requirements and being sealed to IP67 elements-resistance standards.
- This product is supported by a five-year warranty. Use a DROP Anywhere livestock are housed- Small, Accurate, Rugged and Waterproof
Each DROP measures just 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches (24 x 46 mm x 60 mm) and weighs just 1.2 ounces (34 grams). DROP loggers meet military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G) and are conveniently equipped with a sturdy d-ring for hanging wherever needed.
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation and above.
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and up, the Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress Monitor easily pairs with most Android devices featuring Bluetooth® low energy, such as Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, and Motorola Droid.
- THI (Temperature-Humidity Index)
- Heat Index
- Dew Point Temperature
- One coin-cell battery
Who is Using?
The Kestrel DROP D2AG Heat Stress Monitor is ideal for poultry, swine, sheep, goat, beef, dairy, processor, veterinarian, nutritionist, transporter, and researcher operations.
- Bluetooth Smart (Wireless Technology)
- Data Logger
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 Waterproof
- Lightweight & Durable
- Kestrel DROP D2 - Part #0720AGHVG
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the DROP’s industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than fifteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.