Kestrel 5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK + Vane Mount
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel 5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Monitor heat stress and optimize herd performance to prevent financial losses with the Kestrel 5400AG.
Implement an effective management plan based on objective and accurate THI, HLI and AHLU measurements at the pen level with Kestrel. Rugged hand-held meter can also be mounted with included hardware for longer term monitoring of heat events.
5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK + Vane Mount offers reliable, accurate and detailed heat stress analysis.
Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker offers micro-climate measurement, THI & HLI tracking, AHLU monitoring with easy-to-input herd/pen info. Plus, LiNK for remote access and mobile alerts. Maximize your profits with the experts' input!
- Heat Load Index (HLI), Temperature-Humidity Index (THI), Accumulated Heat Load Units (AHLU), Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), heat index, Delta T, temperature, humidity and much more. 21 measurements in all!
- Complete weather station capabilities with a comprehensive suite of weather measurements including wind speed, direction, pressure trend, temperature and humidity.
- Durable, portable, and easy to use data logger with customizable category settings, graphing and measurement statistics.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth LE® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), dust and waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Included Kestrel Vane Mount easily attaches to fencing.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
What's in the box?
- Kestrel Vane Mount
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Measures THI and HLI and track AHLU
- Instruction Manual
- Five Year Warranty
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are created with innovation and technology in the U.S.A. and offer a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Their design ensures accuracy and stability in fluctuating conditions.
The Kestrel 5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK + Vane Mount is designed and tested to guarantee durability, with drop testing and waterproofing, and the capability to float should immersion occur.