PETZL ZIPKA Ultra-Compact Headlamp | 300 LM
Simple and ultra-compact, the ZIPKA headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement.
Its self-adjusting retractable cord, a Petzl patent, makes it extremely compact, and offers several possibilities for wearing or mounting. It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. ZIPKA is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight: only 66 g
- Easy to carry and wear:
- self-adjusting retractable cord
- can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a bike frame...
- Easy to use:
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: ZIPKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 66 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertight to: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
||MAX BURN TIME
||visible at 700 m for 400 h