Kestrel DROP D1 Wireless Bluetooth Temperature Data Logger for iOS & Android
Kestrel DROP D1 Wireless Temperature Data Logger
A Kestrel DROP is the world’s easiest-to-use rugged environmental data logger. It allows you to monitor and record the conditions of any environment and easily access and chart real-time and historical data on your phone or tablet. A Kestrel DROP D1 logger can be placed wherever needed to log temperature with the data logs retrieved wirelessly and automatically to the Kestrel Connect app when within range(up to 100ft.). Kestrel DROP data loggers are designed to be used anywhere you need to track environmental conditions. DROP loggers meet military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67-30 minute submersion at 1m and MIL-STD-810G drop tested) and are equipped with a sturdy D-ring for hanging wherever needed
- Know your temperature conditions anywhere with the small, rugged Kestrel DROP D1 Temperature Logger
- The EASIEST way to monitor and track temperature in almost any environment – wet or dry, indoors or out
- View temperature data wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart on your iOS phone or tablet with the free Kestrel LiNK app
- Store thousands of data points and get months of logging on a single coin-cell battery – customize logging rate, connections and temperature alerts
- See, save and share data from multiple DROP loggers with just one phone or tablet –
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
- Android 4.2 and higher. Works with most Android devices with Bluetooth Smart®, including Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, Motorola Droid, and other recent generation phones and tablets.