Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger for iOS & Android
Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
Kestrel DROP loggers are designed to be used anywhere you need to track environmental conditions. Each DROP measures just 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches (24 x 46 mm x 60 mm) and weighs just 1.2 ounces (34 grams). DROP loggers meet military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G) and are conveniently equipped with a sturdy d-ring for hanging wherever needed.
A Kestrel DROP D2 logger can be placed wherever needed to log temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point, with the data logs retrieved wirelessly and automatically to the Kestrel LiNK app.
- The EASIEST way to monitor and track temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point in almost any environment – wet or dry, indoors or out
- View data wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart on your iOS phone or tablet with the free Kestrel LiNK app
- Store thousands of data points and get months of logging on a single coin-cell battery - customize logging rate, connections and alerts
- See, save and share data from multiple DROPs with just one phone or tablet
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or later.
- Android 4.3 and higher. Works with most Android devices with Bluetooth Smart®, including Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, Motorola Droid and other recent generation phones and tablets.
The Kestrel DROP D2 data logger can be placed wherever needed to log temperature and humidity with the data logs retrieved wirelessly and automatically to the Kestrel LiNK app when within wireless range(up to 100’ or more line of sight).
Kestrel LiNK is the free app that powers the DROP loggers. With Kestrel LiNK on your smart phone or tablet, you can view real-time readings from any DROP logger within wireless range (up to 100’ or more line of sight) via Bluetooth Low Energy. Each phone or tablet can connect to up to 8 DROP loggers at the same time and store data logs from many more. Min/Max/Average readings are clearly displayed and the data log is viewable as a scrolling graph with detailed data for each logged point. The Kestrel LiNK app also allows adjustment of the logging interval and other settings as well as real-time threshold alerts. Readings can be updated as frequently as every 2 seconds and logging time and date are automatically updated whenever connected to your smart device. You can also send and share real-time and logged environmental data via email, Facebook or Twitter
Requirements: iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or iPod Touch 5th generation – or any later iOS or hardware configuration. Will not work on iPhone 4, 3GS on 3G or any earlier iPad or iPod generation.
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the DROP’s industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than fifteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Bluetooth Smart (Wireless Technology)
- Data Logger
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 Waterproof
- Lightweight & Durable
Who's Using the Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger:
- Education & Classroom Use
- Facilities Management
- Farming & Agriculture
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Individual At-Home Use
- Outdoor Event Organizers
- Precision & Competitive Shooting
- Research & Technology