Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger for iOS & Android
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel D2 Drop Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Kestrel DROP D2 is a comprehensive wireless temperature and humidity data logger for iOS and Android platforms.The Kestrel DROP data logger is small in size, measuring only 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches (24 x 46 mm x 60 mm), and lightweight at 1.2 ounces (34 grams); however, its robust design allows it to meet military and international water, dust, and shock resistance requirements (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G). The DROP is also equipped with a d-ring for easy hanging.
The Kestrel DROP D2 data logger is capable of logging temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point readings which can be accessed wirelessly via the Kestrel LiNK app.
- Utilize the Kestrel DROP D2 to swiftly observe and archive temperature, moisture levels, heat index, and dew point in virtually any situation--humid or arid, inside or outdoors.
- Wirelessly review data easily with the Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel LiNK app, accessible on iOS phones and tablets.
- Store thousands of data points and get months of logging on a single coin-cell battery - customize logging rate, connections and alerts
- See, save and share data from multiple DROPs with just one phone or tablet
- Compatible with iOS 6 and up, the DROP D2 is well-suited for use with iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation, and subsequent versions.
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and above, most Android devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart®, such as Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, and Motorola Droid, are able to utilize the Kestrel DROP D2.
The Kestrel DROP D2 data logger can be placed wherever needed to log temperature and humidity with the data logs retrieved wirelessly and automatically to the Kestrel LiNK app when within wireless range(up to 100’ or more line of sight).
Kestrel LiNK is the free app that powers the DROP loggers. With Kestrel LiNK on your smart phone or tablet, you can view real-time readings from any DROP logger within wireless range (up to 100’ or more line of sight) via Bluetooth Low Energy. Each phone or tablet can connect to up to 8 DROP loggers at the same time and store data logs from many more. Min/Max/Average readings are clearly displayed and the data log is viewable as a scrolling graph with detailed data for each logged point. The Kestrel LiNK app also allows adjustment of the logging interval and other settings as well as real-time threshold alerts. Readings can be updated as frequently as every 2 seconds and logging time and date are automatically updated whenever connected to your smart device. You can also send and share real-time and logged environmental data via email, Facebook or Twitter
The Kestrel DROP D2 is compatible with iOS 6 or higher and later generations of the iPhone 4s, iPad 3, and iPod Touch 5th generation and beyond. It is not compatible with earlier versions of these devices.
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is crafted and assembled in the US, boasting a remarkable five-year warranty. For over two decades, Kestrel has developed quality, rugged instruments to facilitate secure, efficient operations. Their esteemed reliability is evident in every meter.
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Bluetooth Smart (Wireless Technology)
- Data Logger
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 Waterproof
- Lightweight & Durable
Who's Using the Kestrel DROP D2 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Data Logger:
- Education & Classroom Use
- Facilities Management
- Farming & Agriculture
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Individual At-Home Use
- Outdoor Event Organizers
- Precision & Competitive Shooting
- Research & Technology