Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with LiNK
Know where your bullet will hit before you pull the trigger.
Replacing the Kestrel Sportsman, the newly designed Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter measures wind, altitude and all critical weather and ballistic variables to calculate an accurate aim point for long-range shooting. No more DOPE cards, re-zeroing or guessing at the wind. This all-in-one compact tool combines onsite environmental measurements with a powerful G1/G7 ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot. Get first-shot confidence with the all-in-one, long range shooting solution trusted by long range hunters and shooters. This 5700 will grow with you. The Kestrel 5700 is upgradable to the Kestrel 5700 Elite with all of the Elites premium features. The upgrade price is $300.00. For the Kestrel 5700 Elite, go here: Kestrel 5700 Elite
Environmental Measures (Weather Mode):
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Compass Direction
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed/Air Speed
- Employs a G1/G7 ballistic solver, correcting for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis to achieve accurate long-range shots.
- Easy Mode walks you through a simple step-by-step guide to using your Kestrel so you can learn faster and start shooting long range with confidence.
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration Guide allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph to improve accuracy.
- Environmental Capture measures and adjusts for actual conditions wherever you are and automatically updates the ballistic solution - eliminating the need to re-zero when moving to a different altitude.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (Note: LiNK Dongle sold separately)
- Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, Clicks, Inches or Centimeters)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup, access to the Applied Ballistics library of scientifically tested bullet data and the ability to view your Kestrel’s solution remotely on your mobile device.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Meter with LiNK
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- Five Year Warranty
Works with the following apps:
Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App for iOS & Android:
Wirelessly connect with mobile devices. When in range, manage and transfer gun profiles, adjust Kestrel target range, and view shooting solutions on the mobile device. Multi-target view provides single-screen summary of customized targets – perfect for match day. Most effective when paired with the Kestrel Vane Mount for real-time windage solutions.
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel LiNK for iOS & Android
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight.
|All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.
ht – reduced by walls and obstructions.