Kestrel 5400FW Fire Weather Meter Pro WBGT with LiNK Compass & Vane Mount
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel 5400FW Fire Weather Meter Pro Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Experience the convenience of having a full Fire Weather Station and WBGT Heat Safety Meter in one handheld device.
The Kestrel 5400FW Fire Weather Meter Pro WBGT with LiNK Compass & Vane Mount provides measurement of Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), Probability of Ignition (PIG), Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM), temperature, barometric pressure, humidity and more, totaling 20 measurements.
Wildland firefighters must endure tough conditions, with extra stress due to protective gear. Heat acclimatization is key, while avoiding heat injury is challenging. WBGT, taking into account sun, fire & hot surfaces, is vital. The Kestrel Fire Weather Meter PRO WBGT is pre-programmed w/ACGIH guidelines & alert settings, making it the ideal tool for crew safety.
The Kestrel 5400 Fire Weather Pro WBGT stands out among other WBGT meters due to its convenient portability, sturdiness and ease of use. Quickly set up a weather and heat safety station with the Kestrel 5400 via the secure tripod vane mount.
Measure wind speed, direction, temp., humidity, pressure, dew point, elevation, density altitude, PIG, FDFM and more. Log up to 10,000 sets of time-stamped data, transfer to iOS/Android devices wirelessly with LiNK app, or to Windows/Mac devices with LiNK Dongle/USB Data Transfer Cable (sold separately).
The Kestrel 5400 Fire Weather Meter Pro WBGT features a large, high-contrast display with easy readability, dual color backlight, polycarbonate lens, AA battery operation and LiNK wireless capabilities. It's drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh conditions, making it perfect for hard use.
- Waterless WBGT accurately calculated from on-board digital sensors with no tedious setup or maintenance.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions.
- Handheld, portable, data logger with customizable warning flag settings, graphing and measurement statistics.
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and easy data export for sharing with crew members.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included. • 5-year warranty.
What's in the box?
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Carry Pouch
- Vane Mount
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- Five Year Warranty
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are engineered and built in the U.S.A and supported by a five-year manufacturer's warranty. Utilizing modern technology, Kestrel Instruments are constructed for precision and reliability in quickly changing environments. Durable and dependable, Kestrels have passed drop tests, are waterproof and constructed to stay afloat if submerged.