Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter (HVAC CFM, Construction)
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel Professional Environmental Meter Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Utilize the Kestrel 5200 to take the computations and speculation out of tasks like concrete pouring, HVAC system balancing, and crop spraying.The Kestrel 5200 boasts calculators and measurements not found elsewhere among portable meters, crafted to streamline job performance.
The Kestrel 5200 boasts sophisticated calculators and readings unavailable in other portable meters, engineered to simplify your work. Plus, the logged data of over 10,000 sets of time-stamped records can be wirelessly transmitted to a mobile device using the included Kestrel LiNK app and the LiNK wireless communication model, or to a PC/MAC using either the Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (sold separately).
The Kestrel 5200 features an American Concrete Institute Evaporation Rate nomograph, which allows direct-from-screen display of the rate without calculation or risk of interpolation mistakes. This helps ensure the avoidance of plastic shrinkage cracks in the slab, as well as the monitoring of wind-loading on booms and cranes, and the tracking of heat index at the work site for the safety of employees.
The Kestrel 5200 simplifies volume air flow measurements, as duct shape and dimensions can be inputted and traversed quickly and effortlessly. Immediate and cumulative readings are available without complicated geometry or calculation for efficient commissioning and performance optimization of HVAC systems. More affordable than a balometer, the Kestrel 5200 saves time and money, and provides a comprehensive array of moisture content metrics for easy dehumidification assessment.
The Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter enables agriculture professionals to accurately arm themselves with the knowledge of acceptable spraying conditions and the correct spray nozzle selection. In addition, this device calculates and stores Delta T data, providing guidance on the evaporation rate of sprayed substances, assuring safe spraying practices at all times.
The Kestrel 5200 with LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity provides wireless data transfer to compatible iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices, as well as Windows and Mac computers with the optional USB Dongle. Transferring data is easy with the fre Kestrel app.
- Air Density
- Air Flow
- Air Velocity / Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Delta T
- Dew Point Temperature
- Evaporation Rate
- Heat Stress Index
- Humidity Ratio (Grains)
- Relative Air Density
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Measures evaporation rate, air velocity, air flow, air density, relative air density, delta T, and much more. 17 measurements in all!
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 5200 Weather Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.