The Kestrel 5100 is an accurate, reliable and user-friendly Meter. It measures moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity and other critical factors
. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions. The compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track – exactly where you need to get the most accurate and race-relevant measurements. Pair it with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for hands-free measurements logged over the course of the day. For maximum functionality, choose a Kestrel 5100 with LiNK to transmit live measurements to the Kestrel LiNK app on your iOS or Android device up to 100’ away (line of sight).
Affordable, accurate, portable and reliable, Kestrel meters have been proven at race tracks everywhere. Put the weather on your side – put a Kestrel in your toolbox.
The 5100 with LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity, gives you the option to transfer data wirelessly to an iOS (iPhone, iPad) device or Android smartphone or tablet when within range using the appropriate app (See Below). Also with the 5100 with LiNK Meter, you can transfer data wirelessly to a Windows or Mac computer using the optional Kestrel Bluetooth USB Dongle.
- Air Density
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Moisture Content (Grains)
- Relative Air Density (RAD)
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- Measures moisture content (grains), air density, relative air density (RAD), relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more. 14 measurements in all.
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 5100 Weather Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
|All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.