Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Kestrel 5100 is a precise, dependable and convenient Meter, calculating moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity, and other decisive metrics.
Trust it for the data necessary to make exact ET calculations as well as tuning and jetting choices that optimize performance. Its compact, mobile form factor facilitates bringing it to the track – precisely where you need to obtain the most exact and competition-related measurements.
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter can be combined with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for continual recording. Achieve maximum efficacy with a Kestrel 5100 with LiNK to broadcast data to the Kestrel LiNK mobile application on an iOS or Android device within a 100' line of sight.
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter is cost-effective, precise, compact and dependable- having been successfully implemented on race tracks the world over. Maximize your potential by including the Kestrel in your arsenal.
The 5100 with LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity offers wireless data transfer to iOS and Android devices with the appropriate app.
The optional Kestrel Bluetooth USB Dongle allows for wirelessly transferring data from the 5100 with LiNK Meter to a Windows or Mac computer, while a free Kestrel app enables connection to iOS or Android device without the Dongle.
- Air Density
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Moisture Content (Grains)
- Relative Air Density (RAD)
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- Measures moisture content (grains), air density, relative air density (RAD), relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more. 14 measurements in all.
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- Kestrel 5100 Weather Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are engineered and produced in the U.S.A., and a 5-year manufacturer's warranty covers each. Advanced innovation and technology ensure stability and precision in unpredictable conditions. Built to be resilient and enduring, Kestrels have met drop tests, are waterproof, and can remain buoyant in water.