Kestrel 5000 Pocket Weather Meter
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel Environmental Meter Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The next generation of environmental conditions monitoring is the here with the Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter.Equipped with the ability to measure wind speed, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and density altitude, the Kestrel 5000 is a vital tool for comprehensive, on-the-go environmental analysis. The Kestrel 5000 Pocket Weather Meter combines remarkable measuring and logging abilities with a compact design. It upholds the reputed accuracy, reliability, and operability of the Kestrel 4000 and is augmented with new features, rendering it optimal for research, safety, exploration, agriculture, and any other area where accurate environmental data is indispensable.
The Kestrel 5000 also tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data.
The 5000 with LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity allows data to be transmitted wirelessly to compatible iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android devices, or with the optional Bluetooth USB Dongle, to a Windows or Mac computer.The Kestrel 5000 Pocket Weather Meter boasts an improved display with a larger font size and enhanced resolution contrast, and is also equipped with optional wireless connectivity for iOS and Android, plus further app support. Built to last, this device is highly resistant to impacts, dust, moisture and difficult environments.
U.S. Special Forces, combat weather units, wildland firefighters, sky jumpers, Mt. Everest researchers, and car pit crews have consistently utilized the Kestrel 5000 to obtain the necessary environmental data. On-screen meteorologists regularly deploy a Kestrel when covering hurricanes. For two decades, scientists have placed confidence in Kestrel's precision and transportability; its effectiveness is evidenced in multiple scholarly journal entries. If environmental conditions influence your job or leisure activity, the Kestrel is an ideal fit.
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets (LiNK model only)
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Transfer Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 5000 Weather Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.