The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter combines lab tested ballistics with an accurate, rugged weather meter, creating the simple tool you need to shoot long range with confidence.
Setting the Standard for Long-Range Accuracy, Reliability, and Affordability.
Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an extremely accurate ballistics calculator, the all new Kestrel 2700 keeps the options simple while amping up the performance capabilities to take long-range shots with confidence. Much more than a wind and weather meter - this unit is a powerful and effective tool for making first-round hits.
Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, and temperature
G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Applied Ballistics library of lab tested bullet data and Applied Ballistics Ultralite™ ballistics engine. Expect extreme accuracy out to the max range of 875yds
Customizable Shooting Solutions - Ballistics data specific to your rifle, bullet, and scope
Single Target Display - Easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot
Wind Capture - Intuitive Wind Capture feature instantly measures and adjusts for real-time wind conditions
User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
Use With A Vane Mount - The Kestrel Basic Series Vane Mount (See Above) is the perfect accessory to help discover wind direction and for a hands-free experience
Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery, and backed by 5-Year Warranty
Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool
Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App
- 3-Button Control
- G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data for shooting solutions out to
- User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and pressure.
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully
functional, stand-alone field tool.
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Data Hold Function
- Pressure Sensor
- Data Hold Fun
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Hard Slip-On Protective Cover
- LiNK Wireless Communication to Mobile Devices (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Altitude (Barometric
- Barometric Pressure
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed / Air Speed
Who is using the Kestrel 2700:
- Law Enforcement (LEO)
- Precision & Competitive Shooters