If you need accurate wind speed readings, the Kestrel 1000 Handheld Wind Speed Meter is for you. With its easy to use 3 button construction, anyone from Kite Surfers to Construction workers have found a use for the Kestrel 1000. The Kestrel 1000 can easily be switched between mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort.
As with all Kestrel Meters, the Kestrel 1000 is built in the USA. It is drop-proof, waterproof and floats. All of our Kestrel Instruments come with a full 5 year factory warranty and a Free (USA Only) 30 day return period. Weather Republic only carries the latest models with the latest firmware and will happily answer any question you may have.
- Wind Speed
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Simple 3-Button Control
- Large easy to see read LCD display
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810F
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
- Designed and built in the USA
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 3000 Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
- 5 Year Warranty Manufacturers Warranty
|All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.