Hennessy Hammock Delux Explorer Asym Classic Hammock
SThis hammock is designed for anyone up to 300 lbs. (136 kg) and 7' (213 cm) tall.
Classic bottom entry automatically snaps closed under the weight of your body and seals with velcro.
The Explorer Deluxe Classic is a foot ( 30 cm) longer than the Expedition Classic. It has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition Classic. If you are really close to 6 feet (183 cm) tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, for the difference in cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall (213 cm)
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 3 oz (1400 g)
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12" (13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm)
- Hammock Fabric: 140 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59" (330 cm x 150 cm)
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' (183 cm) long 2100 lb. (954 kg) test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 14.4 oz / 408g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70" (178 cm), long side 110" (280 cm) , short diagonal 128" (325 cm), long diagonal 140" (355 g)
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 0.7 oz (20 g )
All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" (107 cm) long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.