Kestrel 5500 Handheld Bluetooth Pocket Weather Meter with Vane Mount & Case
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in the USA | 45 Day Returns | Ships Worldwide
The Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter Measures
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Know precisely the local environmental conditions with the Kestrel 5500 Handheld Pocket Weather Meter, providing reliable data directly from the palm of your hand!The Kestrel 5500 Handheld Bluetooth Pocket Weather Meter with Vane Mount & Case offers detailed measurements of wind speed, ambient temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, wind direction and density altitude, as well as the capacity for logging measurements. This device is specifically designed to track environmental conditions, making it an ideal choice for those needing reliable portable monitoring.
The Kestrel 5500 accurately reads environmental conditions and displays wind direction, crosswind, and headwind/tailwind. This rugged handheld weather meter is perfect for golfing, sailing, flying, spraying, shooting, and more. The device is dustproof, waterproof, and rugged enough for any environment. Additionally, the Kestrel 5500 sports an extra-strong polycarbonate lens with a dual-color, high contrast backlit display for improved visibility. Lastly, the Kestrel LiNK app for both iOS and Android allows users to download and view their data.
The Kestrel 5500 logs over 10,000 timestamped data sets. Transfer log wirelessly via the free Kestrel LiNK app with LiNK option, or to PC/Mac with Kestrel LiNK Dongle/USB Data Transfer Cable (sold separately). With Vane Mount (sold separately), the Kestrel 5500 becomes a full-featured weather station.
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Direction (Wind Direction and Orientation)
- Headwind / Tailwind
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Transfer Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter
- Kestrel Vane Mount
- Padded, Zippered Case which fits both the Kestrel Vane Mount and 5 Series Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A., and come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty. Equipped with advanced innovation and technology, Kestrel Instruments exude stability and reliability during extreme climate shifts. Robust and hard-wearing, these devices are drop-resistant, waterproof and able to float if submerged.