Transfer data logs and update firmware with this USB cable.
USB Data Transfer Cable allows wired communication between any model in the Kestrel 5 Series and Windows/Mac computers with a USB port. Use the cable and Kestrel LiNK software to install firmware updates and upload logged data from your Kestrel.
Communication between the cable and Kestrel is optical, and therefore does not compromise the Kestrel’s watertight seal. This unit requires no external power source. It features a three-foot cable and data transfer speeds of up to 230 Kbps. With a weight of just 2 ounces, this cable is a perfect travel companion.
Compatible with: Kestrel 5 Series Meters
The Kestrel PC Interface is the ideal companion to any model in the Kestrel 4000 family (discontinued). With the optional computer interface, data can be uploaded for long-term storage, in-depth analysis and detailed charting. This interface works with both the Bluetooth and Non-Bluetooth 4000 series meters.
- 4000 Series
- All 4500 BALLISTICS MODELS
Compatible with: Kestrel 4 Series Meters
Not Compatible with Kestrel 5 Series Meters
A tripod fitted with the same Kestrel friendly clamp as on our mini tripod. Will accommodate any Kestrel model. Or remove the clamp to attach the Vane Mount.
Includes adjustable clamp compatible with all Kestrel Meters. Ideal for Kestrel 5 series Rotating Vane Mount accessory or the Kestrel 4 series Rotating Vane Mount. Three section legs with flip lever locks and non-marring rubber feet. This tri-pod extends 20.5 - 52" and weighs 2.3lbs.
Compatible with: All Kestrel meters. Kestrel 4 Series Vane Mount, Kestrel 5 Series Vane Mount, Kestrel Tripod Clamp
Multi-purpose tool pouch designed for your every day micro-organizational needs. Will fit all Kestrel Meters with the exception of the 5400 series Heat Stress Meters due to the extended globe
- Overall dimensions: 3"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Sides: 2 rows, 1 channel PALS (each side)
- Back: TC Belt Loop, with 3 rows, 1 channel PALS
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Optional items (make selections above):
Tri-Carry Series Pouch. Three modes of carry:
- Wear with belt loop
- Add a 1.5" shoulder strap to paracord loops (optional accessory)
- Attach to MOLLE / PALS using attachment strap (optional accessory)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.