Minimize waste and maximize safety with the Kestrel 3500 Delta T Crop Spraying Meter
Delta T allows you to accurately assess acceptable spraying conditions to ensure you're within guidelines and help you select the right spray nozzle. (Delta T is the difference between wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures. It's an accurate predictor of chemical evaporation rates.)
The Kestrel 3500 Delta T incorporates barometric pressure correction in its wet bulb temperature calculation, ensuring accuracy even on low pressure days, at high altitudes, and in very dry weather when Delta T monitoring is important. No other pocket weather meter offers this feature with this level of accuracy.
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
- Delta T
- Dew Point
- Relative Humidity
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- 3-Button Control
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- Easy-To-Read Display
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
Whats in the box?
- Kestrel Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
- 5 Year Warranty Manufacturers Warranty
|All Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Meters are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.